|Support the Decrepit
- those in crisis,
|Vision: Have a look at the
general hospital out-patients ward and see a room crowded with
fearful, lonely and in many cases, deserted elderly. You'll also
find disabled people in wheel chairs. We care for them and visualise
a system of support inside the hospital and in daily
|Mission: To establish such
a framework of support as a love and care
- The bringing together of a team of
enthusiastic people who are capable and called to render a love
- Draw up an action plan looking at
possible services. (inside hospital)
- Subsidised Taxi
- Personal services like hair care,
eye care and personal hygiene.
- Assist hospital in providing a
refreshment service eg. coffee, tea and cool drink
- Television broadcasting and music
through a central P.A. system will enlighten the long
disconsolate, dreary hours.
- Room service for those who are bed
ridden eg. reading of books, music, TV
- Sport club for those that are still
- Music/social club for entertainment of
those who still enjoy social life.
- Touring programmes, extra mural
activities, hobbies etc.
- Funeral planning, policy and death
- Mobile meal service.
- Legal aid on planning of
- Medical assistance.